I write this in the middle of my hour break. What did I do recently?
- I listened to Yiruma and Motohiro Hata albums all days. I thought the last day I updated my playlist was 1 months ago🙂.
- I learned Japanese (again) and tried to memorize Hiragana and Katakana. I felt difficult memorizing those though.
- I made my night long (and boring) trying to understand about QA. I searched related journals about QA and collected my best efforts to understand what did the journals said, but I always end it up with fall a sleep until the morning come.
- I watched several Korean Dramas : The Master’s Sun, It’s Okay It’s Love, Three Musketeers. Also Japanese Doramas : School and Nodame Cantabile series.
- I bought 2 novels : Sabtu Bersama Bapak by Adhitya Mulya and The Winner Stand Alone by Paulo Coelho.
- I rarely open my blog. While I opened it I always change the themes :p.
- I modified my codes a lot.
- I am selected as fellow teacher in KelasInspirasi Jawa Timur. I feel so happy and wondering what material will I give them?
- I’m completing application for Waseda and trying to request LPDP to issue my LoG before the application deadline in Waseda.
- I killed time reading my news subscription in email from Groupon Disdus, Seth Godin and Medium.
- I never finished my online class in Coursera. I recently join Data Mining class (if I’m not mistaken), but I didn’t continue it.
- I did stalking on several friends, got jealous and hit the close button on the top-right🙂.
- I spend my weekend in Malang often. I realize that I will leave my family in less than 10 months (oke, yang ini gw kepedean, but Amin).
Oh, men. Time is up.